- The weather in Maine. (See also: Unexpected)
- U-Pick Raspberries
- Easy wish fulfillment on a pretty regular basis. Today’s trifecta: trolley, Swan Boats, ice cream.
- The smell of pine trees. One of my top 5 scents, surely.
- Watching the kids enjoy their relatives.
- Taxman’s departure. Just happened; still processing.
- Repacking our bags every four days. Pain in the tush.
- Reading The Phantom Tollbooth to AM. I had intended to read it to Miss M, or both of them, but Miss M dropped out when Milo was in the Doldrums. He’s still plugging along with me (at his insistence), probably only understanding about 30% of the 6th grade vocabulary/puns, but there you have it. I’ve never read it, so it’s fun for me.
- Also, he’s kind of figured out Sudoku? What?