I decided not to go. I am really sad. I have no idea if it was the right decision. The pro/con list was almost tied. My gut was asleep at the wheel.
I am exhausted from thinking about it. If I’ve harassed you in the past five days about it, I’m sorry, but that’s how I figure stuff out.
I just needed the parameters to be a little different. Less time. More options. Something. There was just no wiggle room, you know? No alternatives if things were going south on the 4th day.
That’s $3,000 we’re not spending right now. That’s good, right?